Up and Over Garage Doors
Up and over doors are the most widely installed garage doors in the UK. Their popularity remains high due to the enormous variety of materials, designs and finishes in which these garage doors are available.
Why choose an up and over garage door? – 5 good reasons!
- Huge choice of designs and prices – from budget steel doors right through to fine quality hand built wooden styles, even bespoke, one-off garage doors.
- Light and easy spring assisted opening.
- Robust and simple opening gear in either canopy or fully retractable versions.
- Retractable garage doors are ideal for adding remote control either at the time of installation or at a later date, but why wait for push button luxury!
- Multi-point locking is a standard feature of all doors, protecting the valuable possessions stored in your garage.
The extensive range of styles is made even larger by the range of materials and finishes. A style for every setting is sure to be found amongst the ranges of doors. Steel garage doors with their crisp pressed panels, timber garage doors and their natural beauty, GRP garage doors with their amazingly lifelike woodgrain finishes and minimal maintenance and PVC garage doors, the perfect compliment to UPVC windows and doors.
Take a look too at the stunning new design garage doors shown at the end of the page available in a special metallic anthracite grey along with the standard steel colours. We also have a range of entrance doors to complement or match many styles. Just a selection of styles is shown here. We have many working up & over doors on display at our showroom come and visit!
A rainbow of finishes and accessories are available to make you garage door unique. Aside from remote control that has a dedicated area in the website – click here to view – up & over garage doors can be fitted with:
Finishes are almost unlimited
A selection of the standard finishes is shown here, from the steel, wood and GRP ranges. Why not visit our showroom to see the full choice.
Striking window options add an extra style detail
Attractive window designs add a feature to any door and allow natural light into the garage space.
Attractive finish options for handles and locks
Handles in different materials can blend sympathetically with the finish of the door or create a striking accent.
Slick and smooth
Tried and tested, canopy or retractable gear provides smooth, light spring assisted opening. Canopy doors slide up and over to form a “canopy” when open and retractable doors slide up and back on tracks “retracting” into the garage.
All doors comply with British and European safety directives and our expert installation teams always put safe operation above everything else.
Security is good
Multi-point cable or rod activated lock latches hold the doors secure. Key activated handles are designed to resist tampering and the lock mechanism is protected behind the face of the door.
Our new collection of entrance doors is available to complement or match garage doors in our range. The designs shown here are just a selection of the styles available - request a brochure for the full range of doors, glazing options and door hardware.
Why choose a matching entrance door? – 5 good reasons!
- We have “Secured by Design” versions available that are approved by ACPO, the Association of Chief Police Officers for their security performance.
- The standard version has impressive security - the 12-point system inspires confidence.
- High levels of thermal insulation keep the cold at bay and reduce sound transmission.
- The tough steel faces of the door panel are bonded with an insulating core and 3-d adjustable hinges hang the door perfectly in its aluminium frame.
- Thermal breaks and weatherstrips provide an all-round barrier to the elements.
Classic & Contemporary Styles
The range of designs encompasses the traditional and the modern, yet all benefit from the very latest in door technology. The combination of door profile and finish choice makes matching your home and garage door easy.
Further choice allows for different glazing styles, decorative elements, handles, hardware and even glazed side and overhead panels for a truly impressive entrance.