Roller Garage Doors
Roller garage doors are an innovative solution to creating a smart garage door. Remote control is a standard feature as is the very compact space required to fit a roller garage door. The simple, clean lines of the door curtain are made attractive in any setting by the extensive range of finishes.
Why choose a rollers garage door? – 5 good reasons!
- Remote control luxury as standard.
- Vertical opening for “park right up” convenience, inside and outside your garage.
- The insulated laths that make up the door curtain, the brush strips at the sides and a rubber threshold seal keep out the weather and reduce the passage heat and sound.
- Coiling neatly above the garage opening roller garage doors take up almost no room inside your garage, open or closed!
- This door is secure! A police approved, Secured By Design version is available for added peace of mind.
The simple elegance of the roller garage door curtain design with its subtle curvature and rib detailing is made more versatile by the choice of finishes. It’s equally at home on period and traditional homes as it is in a more contemporary or urban setting.
Vision slots can be added to up to three curtain laths, they add an attractive pattern and of course allow natural light into the garage space.
Enhanced controls are available to extend the already high specification. Wireless keypads for keyless entry and battery back-up systems to keep you moving even if the power fails are just some of the extra control options.
The tough wipe clean finishes available on roller garage doors really make this product exceptional the current range of finishes is shown here – if you have a special requirement just ask as new colours are added all the time. Why not visit our showroom to see the full choice.
Travelling vertically in tracks, the remote control door rises quietly and smoothly, coiling round a barrel above the garage opening. The barrel roll is very compact an takes up almost no space inside the garage, freeing up overhead space for storage.
The door system incorporates sensing systems to detect abnormal loads and obstructions to the roller garage door, automatically stopping and reversing the travel as short distance. Automated doors are CE marked for safety in accordance with UK and European law. CE marking is your assurance of safe operation – if it is not offered, say no, the installation will be illegal! Don’t put safety at risk.