Remote Control Doors
A luxury, of course, but one you’ll soon wonder how you managed without! Other than the pleasure of opening your garage door at the touch of a button there are also some practical benefits to remote control (honestly!) and here are 5!
Why choose a remote control? – 5 good reasons!
- On a cold, wet and windy night, fumbling for keys in the dark to open your garage door is the last thing you need – drive straight into your garage, warm and dry!
- Peace of mind no need to get out of your car until you are safely inside your garage.
- Powered operation places much less strain on a door mechanism and will extend the life of your door.
- The motors provide extra security with automatic locking that solidly holds the door closed.
- A built in courtesy light automatically lights your way.
Safety is paramount
Abbey Garage Doors installs only branded products and always CE marks installations. CE marking confirms that the installation has been correctly installed and is safe – it is the law to do this – if you’re not offered CE marking say no – don’t compromise on safety! All systems have multi-sensing electronics that constantly monitor for abnormal loads and obstruction, stopping in an instant and reversing slightly if a problem is detected.
Power to perform
Our range of motors is powerful and quiet and the output of the motor will be matched to the size of your door for optimum performance.
Control at your fingertips
A range of alternatives for controlling and operating the door are available along with a selection of useful accessories including:
- Extra transmitters for the whole family in a range of formats:
- Cigarette lighter transmitters
- Designer transmitters
- Micro transmitters
- Wall consoles for convenient push button operation
- Key operated switches for opening without a transmitter
- Digital key pad entry